How to link Aadhaar card to bank account!Since a long time, our legislation is motivating people to revise their details regarding Aadhaar card with particular bank accounts. The method of connecting aadhaar card along with the bank account riddles individuals frequently. The method is really convenient as well as might be executed easily.
Apply for Andhra Bank net bankingIn this article, you will get to know regarding the process, which are appropriate for nearly each of the bank. It doesn’t bother that which is your bank among Axis bank, Canara, ICICI, HDFC, Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC), Punjab National Bank (PNB), State bank of India (SBI), or any other. Through this, you will get to know regarding the basic steps that are followed for updating the Aadhaar card with your bank account.
The linking of Aadhaar card basically involves two process, which are:
• Offline mode.
• Online process.
Offilne Modepeople who don’t have an access for the internet can easily look out regarding updating their details by employing such approach. They have to watch the video,
or can follow certain steps that are:
• For your respective bank, get the linking form of Bank & Aadhaar Card.
• Enter the details required, appropriately.
• Fill your IFSC code, address, bank account number, etc.
• Then fill your Aadhaar number correctly
• After entering all the required information in the application form, put together the copy of Aadhaar card along with it.
• Submit the form attached with Aadhaar to the bank
• The bank will then carry forward your application regarding its verification
• You will be notified once the applications gets verified
Online modeIn case of this online method, you can watch a video
or can follow these steps:
• First log in into your online bank account.
• After being logged-in, you will see a link of “Aadhaar card seeding” or “Update Aadhaar card details”.
• Click on the link and open it.
• After clicking, you need to fill all the required details in the particular boxes.
• Prior to filling all the information, verify it and then hit the submit option.
• After that the application form will be saved within the bank database.
• The bank will then verify each and every details filled by you, and following to it, your application will be processed.
• After the processing application form, you will be informed through SMS or email on your registered mobile number.
Hence, considering both the above methods, it will be easier for you to link your Aadhaar card to your bank account.
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking
- Dhanlakshmi Bank
- HSBC Bank
- UCO Bank
- Mobile Apps
- Central Bank Of India
- IOB Net Banking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- BOM Net Banking
- Canara Net Banking
- Dena Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Net Banking
- ING Vysya Net Banking
- Indslnd Net Banking
- SBH Net Banking
- Sbop Net Banking
- Standard Chartered Net Banking
- Vijya Bank Internet Banking