Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Net bankingMost of the banks in today’s world provide Net banking facility for the convenience of the customers. Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank is also among those banks which provide safe and secure online banking facility to its account holders. Every account holder is turning towards the E-banking facility of the bank to save their time. Now it is not required to visit the branch of the bank for every single thing. Most of the banking facilities are covered in the Online banking services.
How to register for BGGB e-banking service?The consumers who are registered account holders of Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank are eligible to apply for the BGGB e-banking service. They are required to fill in a request application form and submit it in the branch where their account exists. The bank will process your request and generate a secret user id and password for net banking login. Thereafter the customers can avail the benefits of online net banking.
Ideal Application form DestinationThe big question that arises in the minds of the customers is that from where they can get the request application form? The ideal destination from where the account holders can take the form is through the official website of the Bank. A link of application form is available on the home page of the bank’s official website. The customers have to download the form for net banking and fill it.
Login procedure for both retail customer and corporate customerAfter the generation of the confidential user id and password, the customers can login successfully to the Net banking services according to their customer type. Basically two types of customer accounts are available i.e. retail customer account and corporate customer account. The procedure for login for both types of customer accounts is more or less same.
• The account holders have to visit the online banking page of the Bank.
• Then the customer specification is asked where customer type is to be mentioned. If you are retail customer, click on the link of retail customer, while if you are a corporate customer, you have to click on that respective link.
• The third step comes of the login page where the user id and the password are to be filled.
• Thereafter the customers are linked to the home page of their account.
Features of BGGB net bankingBaroda Gujarat Gramin Bank provides multiple features in their online net banking services. They are:
• The customers can access their whole account details such as transaction history, account summary and many.
• All kinds of transactions can be done through this service. Whether it is interbank fund transfer of it is intrabank fund transfer.
• E-payment and shopping can also be done through net banking service.
Support for E-banking problemsSometimes the customers have to face certain technical issues while operating net banking services. Under such circumstances they can contact on the toll free number available on the official Bank’s website.
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking
- Dhanlakshmi Bank
- HSBC Bank
- UCO Bank
- Mobile Apps
- Central Bank Of India
- IOB Net Banking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- BOM Net Banking
- Canara Net Banking
- Dena Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Net Banking
- ING Vysya Net Banking
- Indslnd Net Banking
- SBH Net Banking
- Sbop Net Banking
- Standard Chartered Net Banking
- Vijya Bank Internet Banking