Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Net bankingBaroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank is yet another regional rural bank which provides the facility of internet banking to its customers. Usually there are very less number of regional rural banks which provide this service of internet banking to their customers. Fortunately Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank is one of them. These banks provide the E-banking facility to the rural areas of the country.
Salient features of Online banking of BRKG bankAvailing the facility of online banking with Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank provides you with enormous numbers of beneficial features in the sector of banking apart from balance enquiry and account statement. Some of them are as follows:
• Anytime access to your account can be made from anywhere.
• Transfer of funds in other accounts of same bank can be done easily through NEFT and RTGS with this facility.
• Payment of cheques can also be stopped online.
• Status of cheques can be checked easily.
• All types of bills like phone bill, electricity bill, and DTH recharge can be done through Online banking service of BRKG bank.
Procedure to apply for net banking facilityApplying to the online banking facility of Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank is very simple and easy. No lengthy procedure is required to activate net banking facility on your account. If you are a registered account holder of the bank, you have to follow three simple steps. They are:
• Visit the internet banking page of the official website of the bank.
• Download the application form according to your user type- either retail or corporate.
• Submit the duly filled application form in the respective branch of the bank.
Following these three simple steps will lead you towards your confidential user id and password which will be generated by the bank after processing your application form.
Safety measuresAccessing your bank account online involves huge amount of risk. Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank provides 128 bit SSL (Secure Sockets layer) technology which is authorized by VeriSign for secure and safe transactions of the customers. Apart from it, there are certain necessary safety measures which should be adopted by customers while operating online banking services. They are:
• Always be very cautious while mentioning proper account number for transferring funds into another account.
• Always keep your user id and password confidential with you.
• Never access your account online at any public computer system.
Free Online banking ServiceThe best part about this online banking facility of Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank is that it is completely free of cost service. There are no charges levied by the bank on this service.
When to contact Technical support?In situations like difficulty in access of your account, lost password, forgotten password, retrieval of blocked account or as such you can directly contact the technical customer support team. You can directly email your query or problems on firstname.lastname@example.org and get the best possible solution for it.
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking
- Dhanlakshmi Bank
- HSBC Bank
- UCO Bank
- Mobile Apps
- Central Bank Of India
- IOB Net Banking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- BOM Net Banking
- Canara Net Banking
- Dena Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Net Banking
- ING Vysya Net Banking
- Indslnd Net Banking
- SBH Net Banking
- Sbop Net Banking
- Standard Chartered Net Banking
- Vijya Bank Internet Banking
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking