Baroda Uttar-Pradesh Gramin Bank Online bankingBaroda Uttar-Pradesh Gramin bank is one of the most popular regional rural banks of Uttar Pradesh which is supported by Bank of Baroda. This bank came into existence under the RRB act of 1976 by the merger of Baroda East UP Gramin Bank & Baroda West UP Gramin bank. One of the latest banking facilities provided by this bank is the facility of I-banking which is commonly known as Baroda Connect.
Key description of online banking facilityI-banking or internet banking facility of Baroda UP Gramin bank provides enormous numbers of benefits and support to the customers in managing their accounts individually. The bank has divided its Baroda Connect facility under two sections- View facility and transaction facility respectively. Both the facilities cover most of the banking services of Baroda UP Gramin bank. All the customers can register for both types of facilities under Baroda Connect. A brief description of the services covered under both the facilities is given here under.
Services under View facilityThe customers can avail the benefits of following services under View facility:
• View current balance and other information of multiple accounts with the help of single user id.
Services Under transaction facility:Apart from the view facility, all the customers can take maximum advantage of transaction facility also. Some of the advantages are:
• Easy modes of fund transfers are available for same bank’s account and third party.
• Various online taxes can be paid like service taxes, income tax, excise duty etc. through this service.
• All types of utility bills like electricity bill, phone bill etc can also be paid through this service easily.
• Various other functions like booking of rail tickets, payment of institution fees etc. can easily be made with this facility.
• The corporate users can set up a multi level workflow for transactions of approvers and initiators.
• The corporate users can also view various facilities related to Trade finance like Import or export LC and bills, packing of credit accounts etc.
Service Charges of Online bankingBaroda UP Gramin bank does not charge any single penny for providing this online net banking facility to the customers. This facility is available to all the customers free of any charge.
Special Features of online banking facilityBaroda UP Gramin Bank takes proper care of providing convenient and comfortable i-banking facility through their Baroda RRB connect to their customers. When you will visit i- banking page of Baroda UP Gramin bank you can download the registration form as well as the account linking forms from the site. Apart from this if in any case you forget your password for online banking, you can request for a new password by filling the form of re-generation of the password which is also available on the same page.
Contact technical support for any issueUnder any situation of query or any type of technical support, feel free to mail your query on email@example.com which is available for 24*7 customer support.
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking
- Dhanlakshmi Bank
- HSBC Bank
- UCO Bank
- Mobile Apps
- Central Bank Of India
- IOB Net Banking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- BOM Net Banking
- Canara Net Banking
- Dena Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Net Banking
- ING Vysya Net Banking
- Indslnd Net Banking
- SBH Net Banking
- Sbop Net Banking
- Standard Chartered Net Banking
- Vijya Bank Internet Banking