Bharatiya Mahila Bank Net BankingBharatiya Mahila Bank is one of its kind banks which came into existence in the year 2013 in order to ensure the economic welfare and empowerment of the women. This is, in fact, the first specialized Women bank of India.
The major focus of this bank is on the entire community of women especially including the economically deprived, neglected, discriminated, unbanked, urban and rural women. With the rapid growth of the world, the sustainable growth of the women in today’s world is ensured by this nationalized bank. For all the women existing in the society, this bank offers significant and advanced services of online internet banking which is quick, easy and safe to operate.
Significant features of BMB net BankingUnder the section of Smart banking, Bharatiya Mahila Bank offers the facility of internet banking, debit card, SMS Banking, credit card banking, online demand draft banking and many more. Under the significant internet banking service, the bank facilitates its users with extra ordinary features which include:
• Viewing the actual and current status of fixed deposit account, savings account as well as loan account.
• Opening recurring as well as fixed deposit account.
• Hot listing of debit and credit cards.
• Own accounts fund transfer.
• NEFT transfers.
• RTGS transfers.
• Third party fund transfers.
• Deposition of Pre-closure.
• Cheque book issue request.
• Request for stopping cheque.
Featured SMS banking facilityTo ensure effective convenience and comfort of the users especially women, this bank also offers featured service of SMS banking. Since it is a specialized women bank, it offers highly convenient services of SMS banking for them. The users can easily register and de-register themselves for the facility of SMA banking on their mobile phones with the help of their registered mobile numbers. Some of the significant features of SMS banking facility include:
• SMS alert for balance enquiry can be easily made by just giving a missed call on 9212438888 or by sending the message of your account number preceded by BAL on the above number.
• Availability of Mini Statement of the account by sending “MINI followed by your account number” to 9212438888.
• Request for issuing cheque book can also be made by sending the message of “CHQBOOK followed by your account number” on 9212438888.
• Similarly the status of the cheque can also be checked by using the SMS alert services.
Efficient Customer SupportIn order to ensure convenient and smooth operation of net banking services, the bank provides efficient customer support on 011-47472140. For any query, doubt or complaint, the users can easily contact the customer support on the given number and avail best assistance.
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking
- Dhanlakshmi Bank
- HSBC Bank
- UCO Bank
- Mobile Apps
- Central Bank Of India
- IOB Net Banking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- BOM Net Banking
- Canara Net Banking
- Dena Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Net Banking
- ING Vysya Net Banking
- Indslnd Net Banking
- SBH Net Banking
- Sbop Net Banking
- Standard Chartered Net Banking
- Vijya Bank Internet Banking