Citibank online bankingCitibank offer Net Banking is simple and secure. Set-up and management of Net banking are free of charge. It saves your time as you're able to manage your finances from the comfort of your own home or office, without visit a branch. With Citibank’s Net banking service you get access to all common banking operations 24*7.
How to start-• Visit the website www.online.citibank.co.in
• Click on the “Online Services” link on the menu ribbon and then click “Internet Banking”
• Log on to blue “Login Now” button to open the Login page of Citibank Online banking. Type the User Id and Password or IPIN given in the mailer you have received. Remember use only the keyboard given on the screen. Login Passwords are case sensitive. If you don’t have internet banking user ID and IPIN all you need to do is click “First Time User”. A window will open asking you the details like account type, debit/Credit card number, date of birth, etc. Complete all the four steps to get your User ID and IPIN to start Net banking.
• Since it’s the first login the system will prompt you to change the Login Password. Enter the Login Password given in the PIN mailer in the first field. Then enter the new password that you think is strong. After the successful completion of the 'Change Password' process, you can now easily view your accounts.
• The screen you see will have information like the last login time, date when your passwords are due for expiry payments that you have scheduled but not yet made, etc.
• Once you are able to view your accounts you can now enable your transaction facility.
Key features-• You can Order Demand Drafts.
• Transfer funds across banks by using Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) and Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS).
• Pay your bills or insurance premium from any part of India.
• Repay your Home Loan.
• Access your Personal Loan details online.
• View, Buy and sell your Mutual Funds.
• Withdraw and book a wide range of deposits online.
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking
- Dhanlakshmi Bank
- HSBC Bank
- UCO Bank
- Mobile Apps
- Central Bank Of India
- IOB Net Banking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- BOM Net Banking
- Canara Net Banking
- Dena Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Net Banking
- ING Vysya Net Banking
- Indslnd Net Banking
- SBH Net Banking
- Sbop Net Banking
- Standard Chartered Net Banking
- Vijya Bank Internet Banking