Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank net bankingInternet banking facility has made banking processes much easier than before. Most of the banks provide the facility of internet banking for the welfare of the customers. Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank is also one of those regional rural banks which provide this facility of Internet banking to their customers. People of rural areas are also now able to enjoy safe and instant banking services with the help of internet banking facility of Narmada Jhabua Gramin bank.
How to avail the facility of Internet banking of NJGB?Availing the facility of net banking of Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank is not a difficult task to do. People are just required to be a registered account holder of the bank in any of the branches. Thereby, they have to fill in a request application form for the activation of net banking facility on their account. This form can be easily downloaded from the official website of the bank or can either be collected from any branch of the bank. After the successful submission of the request application form, the bank provides you with the secret user id and password of net banking facility which should always be kept confidential just for safety point of view.
Process to use net banking service of NJGBUsing net banking facility of NJGB is also not a difficult task. It only requires simple procedure to login. The steps involved in logging in your account are:
• Visit the home page or internet banking page of the official website of the bank.
• Options for retail users and corporate users are available on the screen. You have to choose your account type.
• Thereafter, the page for login id and password is to be filled and you are successfully logged into your account.
After all this process people can proceed to take the advantages of net banking facility.
Advantages of net banking facilityNet banking facility of Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank provides the users with enormous number of advantages of banking services. Some of them are:
• Users can easily get the account statement of their account on just a click.
• Every single detail of debit and credit can be observed and checked through this facility at any point of time.
• People can also check the details of Cheques and can even stop any cheque payment through net banking facility.
• Transfer of funds from one account to another through NEFT/RTGS and IMPS (only for Mobile banking)
• People can transfer funds to any third party through this facility.
• People can add beneficiary accounts of the same bank and make fund transfer much easier.
These are some the benefits of net banking facility of NJGB. There are various others also which can be noticed after using this service.
Customer support available for any technical issuesPeople usually remain cautious while operating online banking services. Thereafter if any problem or technical issue occurs in front of the users, the customer support is available on the toll free number of the bank which is available on bank’s website.
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking
- Dhanlakshmi Bank
- HSBC Bank
- UCO Bank
- Mobile Apps
- Central Bank Of India
- IOB Net Banking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- BOM Net Banking
- Canara Net Banking
- Dena Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Net Banking
- ING Vysya Net Banking
- Indslnd Net Banking
- SBH Net Banking
- Sbop Net Banking
- Standard Chartered Net Banking
- Vijya Bank Internet Banking
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking