SBH Net BankingState Bank of Hyderabad provides online banking facility that is one of its kinds and is completely incomparable from other banks’ online banking. It is very easy and convenient and easy to use and most importantly one can access banking and transactions from anywhere and anytime. It not only save time of standing in long queues in bank for perform banking tasks but also provides a safe and secure platform to users where they can access their account in a much secured and private environment. Being verified by Norton, it ensures high standard security and maintains complete confidentiality in processing every customer’s user ID, password and other crucial account details.
How to register for mobile banking and net banking?In order to register for net banking you will have to visit log in page of State Bank of Hyderabad and click on ‘new user’, fill up the details and you are all set to perform net banking in accordance with your ease and convenience. For mobile you have to download its application after the form submission so that you can access it easily.
Mobile banking or M-banking is the most convenient way to perform banking and transactions with mobile. Users can download SBH mobile banking app from their java or android enabled mobile phones.
Features of SBH Net Banking and mobile bankingNet banking & m-banking of SBH comes with numerous features and facilities as mentioned below:
• Get details of all types of accounts like savings, or current account
• Download and check account statement
• Pay utility bills, DTH recharge, mobile recharge and taxes on line
• Get in touch with your bank via email
• Request for issuing new cheque books and pass books via email
• Stop or start cheque payment.
• Change or reset the password of user ID
• Request for demand draft
• Open recurring deposit or fixed deposit account
• Make funds transfers using NEFT, GRPT, RTGS and IMPS
• Interbank mobile payment services
• Demat/savings/current account enquiry service
• Balance enquiry via SMS not required internet connection
• Mobile to mobile transfer
• Change MPIN
Other forms like beneficiary approval form, mobile number approval form, duplicate sign-on and profile password form and form for reactivation of user name can be downloaded from their official website. Apart from that there are other facilities especially customized for corporate users like they are categorized under Saral, Vyapar, Vistar under which they can access services related to normal account access, regarding business and expand of business respectively.
Customer care supportemail: email@example.com <br/>
Toll free Help line number: 1800-425-1825 Phone 8 am to 8 pm: 1800-425-4055 SMS: ‘call me’ and send it to 9000222444
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking
- Dhanlakshmi Bank
- HSBC Bank
- UCO Bank
- Mobile Apps
- Central Bank Of India
- IOB Net Banking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- BOM Net Banking
- Canara Net Banking
- Dena Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Net Banking
- ING Vysya Net Banking
- Indslnd Net Banking
- SBH Net Banking
- Sbop Net Banking
- Standard Chartered Net Banking
- Vijya Bank Internet Banking