Uttarakhand Gramin Bank net bankingUttarakhand Gramin bank (UGB) is a sponsored bank of State bank of India which was established on 01 November 2012 after the incorporation of Uttaranchal Gramin Bank and Nainital Almora Kshetriya Gramin bank. This is the one and only RRB which is operating throughout the Uttarakhand state. Its branches are available in all the 13 nearby districts of Uttarakhand.
Who can use UGB online banking?Only the account users who have the following mode of operations can use the online banking facility of Uttarakhand Gramin bank:
Personal user using self mode of OperationThe personal users who use self mode of operation of account can avail this facility of online banking by filling the request application form.
Personal user having joint AccountThe personal users who own a joint account use either or survivor mode of operating the account. In this case both the account holders can avail the internet banking facility by filling separate request application form for separate user id and pin.
• Corporate user running joint accountAll the corporate users concerning to proprietorship who have joint accounts cannot avail the facility of UGB internet banking.
Crucial requirement to register for UGB online bankingOne of the most important things that are required to register for UGB online banking is to link your customer id or CIF (Customer information file) number with your account. If you do not have your customer id you can enquire about it from your respective branch.
Vital information regarding UGB online bankingSince the bank has started this service of net banking at a starting phase, it provides certain crucial guidelines to the customers. They are:
• For any kind of transaction through this facility, normal banking transaction rules and regulation will be applied on the customers.
• People should not consider this service as their right. Bank reserves the right to convert this service anytime into an optional service.
• If any crucial change is applied in this service, it will be notified on the official website of the bank only. .
• If continuously three times wrong password will be entered in order to access your account online, your online service will be automatically locked and you have to visit the bank’s branch for re- registration.
Customers help Desk:Under any troublesome situation or for any query always feel free to contact the bank’s help desk at 0135-3207424 or you can email your complaints and grievances on email@example.com.