Allahabad Bank Net BankingInternet banking is a set of banking services Allahabad Bank provide to its customers like account balance enquiry, transactions details, fund transfer and other additional services that can be accessed through internet. Allahabad bank provides its customers, with online banking facility to ease out the process of real time banking. These services can be availed through net enabled devices like laptops, mobile phones or desktops.
How clients can get its application form?By visiting its official website or CBS branch where the accounts are maintained customers can get its application form then after bank will provide User ID and 2 passwords to access on system and for mobile they send link through SMS to install its application. So that customers can use it’s by entering its proffered PIN Code.
What are the required steps for internet banking?By following these steps, one can access internet banking facilities of Allahabad Bank.
• Browse through the official website of Allahabad Bank. You will be guided to the login page.
• Choose one option between corporate banking and personal banking.
• Login with your User ID and password.
• In case of any assistance, contact the online banking team by the facility of mail which is provided in the internet banking account.
• Bank provides its customers with two passwords i.e. Net banking Login password and Net Banking Transaction Password. These can be used as per net banking needs and specifications of clients.
What Allahabad Bank is offering for online banking and mobile banking services?Customers can perform following transactions using Allahabad Bank’s online banking and mobile banking services:-
• Checking the history of transactions.
• Enquiry about account balance
• On-line and offline Requests
• Transfer of funds from one account to another through NEFT/RTGS and IMPS (only for Mobile banking)
• CBEC e-Payment
• CBDT e-Payment
• Enquiry about the cheque status can be done online.
• Enquiry for issued cheque books.
• Viewing the details of TDS in account.
How transactions are secured?The system of security of internet banking and mobile banking at Allahabad Bank are ensured by 128-bit Socket Layers which are the transmission channel between web servers and the browsers. It ensures that the transaction is safe and secure as it provides a protected channel for transmission of data. Online banking services by Allahabad Bank also offer the facility of e-payment of bills and taxes. Allahabad bank also provides facility of online request to halt a cheque giving reasons. It does not share personal information of clients to any third party, except upon authorization by the client itself.
What to do in case of forgetting the password or code of mobile banking?In the case of forgetting login password, new password can be generated by an online request through selecting the option of “forgot password” at the banking website of Allahabad Bank. It can also be generated by giving a written application to the bank branch.
Whom to contact for troubles relating internet banking and mobile banking?The customer care addresses all your problems and issues. Issues regarding any problem in internet banking can be conveyed to the customer care by sending a mail to customer care. Customer care can also be contacted by giving a call to their customer support contact numbers mentioned on the official website.
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking
- Dhanlakshmi Bank
- HSBC Bank
- UCO Bank
- Mobile Apps
- Central Bank Of India
- IOB Net Banking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- BOM Net Banking
- Canara Net Banking
- Dena Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Net Banking
- ING Vysya Net Banking
- Indslnd Net Banking
- SBH Net Banking
- Sbop Net Banking
- Standard Chartered Net Banking
- Vijya Bank Internet Banking