Axis Net BankingAxis bank will cost Rs. 150 or Rs. 5 at every thousand whichever is more, and it is imposed on saving accounts following four free withdrawals. They have not applied any changes for salary accounts possessor and honored client.
Now you can monitor, manage and transact using Axis net banking. It is a one stop solution for all the tasks related to banking and transactions. With wide range of net banking services and products proffered by axis bank you can easily go through the services and use them as pr the individual requirements..
How to generate online password?In order to generate password online you have to go on axisbank.co.in and click on ‘forgot password’ link. After wards enter customer Id, account number and mobile number that you have registered with the bank. Then, you can set your login and transaction password.
How to reset or change password?You will have to go on ‘forgot password’ link.axisbank.com and after entering customer Id you will have the option to reset or change your password.
Are you facing troubles in login?If your password is locked and unable to login to access internet banking, or you are getting ‘application security error’ you have to go on ‘forgot password’ link in case your password is locked. And if you are receiving errors, you need to refresh your page or contact bank office branch for further assistance
Features of axis net banking and mobile banking:You can avail world class features of axis net banking and mobile banking with Net secure that ensure high standard security and confidentiality. Some of its features are as follows:
• Account details: You can access your account details like, balance and statements. Apart form this you can go through the details of your demat account or loan statements.
• Fund transfers: you can transfers funds from one account to another axis bank account or other bank accounts effortlessly and conveniently.
• Request services: You can apply request for cheque books, pass books, debit card loyalty point redemption, stop cheque payment and much more.
• Investment services: Apply for fixed deposits, recurring deposits or view your complete details via net banking.
• Value added services (VAS): You can pay bills for utilities, recharge your mobile, register for e-statements and sms banking to receive sms of every transaction.
How to register online with Netsecure?In order o register with NetSecure, you must ensure that mobile number is registered in the bank otherwise; you will receive a net secure code if you are registered for the same. Simply login to axis net banking and choose the option of ‘NetSecure with SMS’ and you are all set.
Customer careCall 1800 419 5959 for account balance
Call 1800 419 6969 for mini statement
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking
- Dhanlakshmi Bank
- HSBC Bank
- UCO Bank
- Mobile Apps
- Central Bank Of India
- IOB Net Banking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- BOM Net Banking
- Canara Net Banking
- Dena Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Net Banking
- ING Vysya Net Banking
- Indslnd Net Banking
- SBH Net Banking
- Sbop Net Banking
- Standard Chartered Net Banking
- Vijya Bank Internet Banking