UBI Net BankingUBI net banking service totally highly secured service and it use only 256bit SSL code in data transmission with the help of internet. The e-banking services of UBI are aimed to provide the necessitated of the clients of bank.
How can consumers will get its application form?To get the form of UBI net banking consumers can visit on its official website i.e. unitedbankofindia where by selecting the consumer type. Consumers can also opt for m-banking and e-banking both
What are the procedures for the net banking?There are various procedures and criteria which are needed for carrying the net banking process for the customers. Some of these criteria’s are as follow:
• Eligibilityone of the biggest eligibility for the clients of the UBI bank who is taken the service of net banking is that UBI’s customers can use this service should just have bank account in any of its branch.
• Procedures to applyIt is very easy to apply for the net banking what the client have to do is just have to fill an application form and submit to the branch where the client have the account.
After submitting the application form bank will generate confidential User ID and password to first access and register the account through e-banking after that consumer should change their password which is mandatory.
• Service charge applicableThere is no service charge applicable to the service for the internet banking even some of the banks do have but UBI don’t have
How can consumers register their account?To avail the facilities of UBI net banking consumers can visit on unionbankonline . At this window they will find two user types such as retail and corporate user. After selecting their type they should follow below steps to login easily:
1. After selecting the consumer type click on continue button
2. It will ask for User ID and password then after entering the asked things and click on login.
3. Later then fill all the required things to login by adding transaction and sign on password
4. After that consumers can add beneficiary who have UBI account or have other bank account for fund transfer.
5. One important thing that it is very important to log out carefully to prevent the account from hacking or any inconvenience.
What are the services provided through internet service?• Firstly the home page which includes the various options like the date and the log in time which helps to avoid the frauds with the account holders
• there are also days fixed for the account user name and passwords expire dates to avoid the unauthorised entry
• and also it has all the account summary of the client and contains all the account details
• there is an option known as my account which has details and fund information of all the accounts like savings account loan account or any type of account and also you can take out the account statement
• There is also fund transfer option which include both interbank as well as intra bank fund transfer option.
Is this facility more on useful?Yes as with the technology increases day by day no one has the time to stand in a queue and wait for their term so it is the best option and also in detail.
Is UBI net banking service is secured?UBI Net banking service is full on secured service. As everyone knows about how the frauds are taking place as far as net banking is concerned so in these things UBI is giving great service which against all the frauds active is the present scenario.
How can consumers contact with customer care to resolve the troubles?If consumers are facing any type of troubles in accessing of internet banking then consumers can contact on 1800222244.
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking
- Dhanlakshmi Bank
- HSBC Bank
- UCO Bank
- Mobile Apps
- Central Bank Of India
- IOB Net Banking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- BOM Net Banking
- Canara Net Banking
- Dena Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Net Banking
- ING Vysya Net Banking
- Indslnd Net Banking
- SBH Net Banking
- Sbop Net Banking
- Standard Chartered Net Banking
- Vijya Bank Internet Banking