Bank of Maharashtra Internet BankingBank of Maharashtra offers its banking services online through a specialized platform named Mahaconnect. This enables a client to access various Bank of Maharashtra banking services from any part of the world and at any time. MahaConnect provides a range of online banking services to the clients like queries of cheque books, transaction history, account details etc.
Who can apply for BOM Internet Banking and for mobile banking services?Anyone who has an account in any of the Bank of Maharashtra CBS branch can apply for Mahaconnect and avail internet banking and mobile banking services of Bank of Maharashtra.
What is the registration process for mobile banking and net banking?Registration for Bank of Maharashtra internet banking services requires an individual to fill and submit internet banking application form. The form can be downloaded from the official website of Bank of Maharashtra. It can also be availed from the bank branch where one has an account. After successful registration, bank provides a User ID and two passwords. One password is used for login and the other can be used for transactions.
How to access Mahaconnect services?For accessing e-banking services of BOM, browse through its official website. One can login with his User ID and password provided by the bank. After logging in, system will prompt to set a new password. One can then avail the banking services after going through these steps.
Which kinds of services are proffered in net banking and mobile banking of BOM?Bank of Maharashtra proffers several services for online banking and mobile banking. Some of the main services provided by Bank of Maharashtra can be summarized below:-
• Bank of Maharashtra internet banking and m-banking services facilitates the clients to enquire the balance in their bank accounts online. It also presents a facility to view history of transactions and account statement online.
• With net banking & m-banking services of Bank of Maharashtra, one can view all the details of account irrespective of the account type. This service also involves viewing mini statements online.
• Bank of Maharashtra online banking service offers the facility of checking status of cheques online. One can also request for cheque books online by using net banking as well as mobile banking services.
• In addition, one can also pay taxes like service tax or income tax online through MahaConnect.
• Online banking service of Bank of Maharashtra also assists in e-commerce. Customers can shop and pay bills online by using mobile banking and Net Banking service. The service also offers facilities like paying utility bills and insurance premiums online.
• It facilitates the clients to pay for e-ticketing of IRCTC. Additionally, one can also make donations to charitable trusts online by using this service.
• Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking service provides trading of shares online through MahaConnect.
How can one be sure of online transactions?Bank of Maharashtra provides highly secured online banking services. Transactions are secured by employing 128 bit SSL encryption.
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking
- Dhanlakshmi Bank
- HSBC Bank
- UCO Bank
- Mobile Apps
- Central Bank Of India
- IOB Net Banking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- BOM Net Banking
- Canara Net Banking
- Dena Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Net Banking
- ING Vysya Net Banking
- Indslnd Net Banking
- SBH Net Banking
- Sbop Net Banking
- Standard Chartered Net Banking
- Vijya Bank Internet Banking