Dena Bank Net BankingDena bank provides an internet banking platform DenaiConnect internet banking for its customers to access banking services online. This platform is handy and secure for online banking. With DenaiConnect Internet Banking Service for mobile banking & e-banking, one can avail banking services from anywhere regardless of the time. The platform proffers several features like account statement, payment of taxes and many other transactions.
What is the procedure of registration for mobile banking & net banking?In order to register for DenaiConnect net Banking Service, an individual who have an account at any of Dena bank CBS branches, can contact the branch and get the application form. The application form is also available on the official website of Dena Bank and can be downloaded from there.
To avail net banking on mobile banking customer can download its application from its official website or also can get from its branch.
Which steps should be followed to access DenaiConnect Internet Banking and for mobile banking Services?After registering for DenaiConnect Internet banking & mobile banking Services, the next step is logging in. One has to browse the official website of DB and have to select an option between personal banking and corporate banking. After that, login could be done using the User ID and password received from the bank. System will prompt for a new password and entering a new password will give an access to internet banking services. DenaiConnect Internet Banking Service provides the users with a One Time password for each time an individual logs in. This ensures that there is no unauthorized access to the account.
For mobile banking registration customer only have enter 4 digits pin number then they can use this service easily on their handset.
What facilities an individual can avail from DenaiConnect mobile banking and Internet Banking Services?DenaiConnect proffers its clients with a host of services so as to make banking easier and simple. Popular services offered by Dena Bank online banking services include the following:-
• DenaiConnect online Banking Service facilitates its clients to check their account balance & account statements online. It also provides online viewing of last nine transactions by a mini statement.
• Dena bank online Banking services facilitate easy transfer of funds within self accounts as well as to other Dena Bank Account. One can also transfer money to accounts in other banks through NEFT/RTGS transactions and through IMPS in mobile banking.
• Customers can check the status cheques
• The online banking service of Dena Bank aids a customer in paying taxes online. The taxes may be direct or indirect. It additionally gives a facility to pay VAT (sales tax) of Maharashtra State online.
• It also provides convenience in paying commercial taxes for a number of states including Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Karnataka.
How customers can resolve their troubles of online banking?If customers are facing some problems in their mobile banking or net banking they freely contact on its toll free numbers 18002336427 and 1800225740 or also can visit on its official website
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking
- Dhanlakshmi Bank
- HSBC Bank
- UCO Bank
- Mobile Apps
- Central Bank Of India
- IOB Net Banking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- BOM Net Banking
- Canara Net Banking
- Dena Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Net Banking
- ING Vysya Net Banking
- Indslnd Net Banking
- SBH Net Banking
- Sbop Net Banking
- Standard Chartered Net Banking
- Vijya Bank Internet Banking