ING Vysya Net BankingING Vysya Bank offers a range of services under ING Vysya Net Banking and net banking as mobile banking to make banking convenient for the customers. The online internet banking platform offers new upgrades in the realm of internet banking. These services include enhanced bill payment service, quick transactions, faster fixed deposits bookings etc. The online facility of ING Vysya Net Banking and mobile banking makes a customer avail banking services from anywhere saving significant time. Self-registration is required before availing these services.
What is the process of self-registration?Before registering for ING Vysya Net Banking and mobile banking services, one must have a registered mobile number and a legitimate ING Vysya debit card. Registration can be done online by simply browsing the official website of ING Vysya Bank and then choosing the net banking or mobile banking option from the website. One can register in simple steps by clicking “register now” option. After filling all the necessary details, a code is sent to the mobile number registered by the customer. Entering this code will authenticate the user and after authentication, users can create a new transaction password which they may use later to login for this service.
Why should one opt for ING Vysya Net banking or net banking for mobile banking?ING Vysya provides a number of facilities to its customers for online banking. These services facilitate customers to perform many banking related tasks online with ease. Some of the major services offered by ING Vysya Net Banking and mobile banking can be summarized as follows:-
• ING Vysya allows its customers to transfer funds within their own accounts or other accounts of same bank. It also offers quick transfer through IMPS (only for mobile banking users).
• It also provides the online facility to transfer funds to accounts in other banks as well. This can be done through RTGS or NEFT. The minimum limit for transaction through RTGS is 2 lacs INR only.
• ING Vysya Net Banking and m-banking services also allow the customers to carry out transactions from a joint account. However, the transaction requires approval from the other account holder as well.
• The online banking service of ING Vysya bank gives an additional option of limiting the online transaction by setting limits to a set amount.
• ING Vysya online Banking facility eases online shopping. It also offers the facility of doing instant mobile or DTH services recharge online. One can also book movie, train and airline tickets online by using online banking services.
• This service also provide for paying bills and taxes online. Additionally, one can also schedule his payments by using ING Vysya Net Banking services.
• One can also view the status of credit cards, debit cards and loans through ING Vysya internet banking service.
Is ING Vysya Internet banking and Mobile banking secured?ING Vysya internet banking and mobile banking services ensure secure internet banking. All transactions and logins are secured by employing options like virtual keyboard, automatic lock and best practices for password.
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking
- Dhanlakshmi Bank
- HSBC Bank
- UCO Bank
- Mobile Apps
- Central Bank Of India
- IOB Net Banking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- BOM Net Banking
- Canara Net Banking
- Dena Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Net Banking
- ING Vysya Net Banking
- Indslnd Net Banking
- SBH Net Banking
- Sbop Net Banking
- Standard Chartered Net Banking
- Vijya Bank Internet Banking