OBC Net BankingE- Banking facilitates both retail & corporate consumers to act upon essential banking operations through laptop or PC located wherever in the world.
How consumers will get its application form?Consumer can get the form of mobile-banking and net banking by branch visit and also by downloading online from official website. Consumer can get the form of e-banking by branch visit and also by downloading online from official website obcindia.
What is the process to access OBC e-banking and mobile banking services?To access e-banking it is important to have User ID and password which consumers can get after filling the e-banking form from branch and also at given user’s address as cited in form. By the given password and User ID consumers can register their self for internet banking by visiting on its official website using provided user ID and password. At the duration of first login consumers have to re-set the password of e-banking. Some steps to register and successfully login for e-banking:
1. Click on the given URL.
2. Then click on agree of all disclaimer.
3. After that the main login page will be open where by selecting consumer type users should enter the given user ID and sign on password.
4. It is necessary to change the provided transaction and login password in first access.
5. To change the password click on the option of change the password and then enter the new password according to choice then click on confirm after the re-typing password.
6.Consumers need to peruse through assorted selections as per preference & lest of some operation via Fund Transfer et cetera, consumers need to penetrate their transaction password for the authentication of transaction.
What are the facilities of OBC e-banking?Consumer can easily get the account statement about all the cheques, amount, transactions, debits and credits. Even consumers can also stop all the cheque payments; clearing Instruments.
Fund related services:• Own linked account fund transfer
• Third party transfer with the help of NEFT/RTGS
• Non-OBC account fund transfer
• EMI Loan payments
• Online e-FDRs/e-CDRs creation
• Online ticketing
• Tax payments, collection of VAT for the government of Maharashtra and trading funds transfer facility via Sharekhan.com
• Online facility of ASBA to apply pro ongoing IPOs/FPOs online
• Can also get FORM26AS to view the credited tax online
• Can get tracker ID by mailing system to choose the branches which are covered under the J&K state.
• For retail e-banking also offers the online view facility of Depository DeMat details.
• Can apply for loans
• The information about transactions of e-commerce and other funds transfer:
Mini amount: Per transaction 100 Rs/-
Max amount: Per transaction 2,00,000 Rs/-
Max amount per day: 4,00,000/-
Service Bill Payments:• eShoppe
• Can make the payments of Mobile, electricity, LIC premiums, Mutual funds, credit cards, telephone etc. and consumers can also make the payments of donations.
Request for cheque book issuance and PO-DDConsumer can also place a request to issue the cheque and PO/DD which processed by the backend and RM.
MailsFor any type of queries consumers can exchange the mails in e-banking.
ActivityConsumers have the opportunity to inquire any type of non-financial and financial actions which are performed.
Mobile bankingConsumers can also use its mobile banking facility by downloading its application according to mobile required size through its official website. Then after by submitting the pin code consumers can facilate with mobile banking.
What are the security and operational guidelines of OBC net banking?CThe OBC e-banking can be accessed on all fast and well known browsers such as Google chrome, Mozila firefox, internet explorer, safari etc. e-Banking needs proper login and logout process to secure the account from hacking and other inconvenience.
How NRI consumers can apply for OBC e-banking?NRI consumers can also avail OBC e-banking by downloading the application form of OBC net banking. They have to submit the copy of their passport with application form then branch will generate the user ID and password to access the e-banking at their provided e-mail ID. Even bank will also depart the user ID and password by Air-mail and Fax (if provided) which will be delivered in approx 7 working days. Then after following the registration process NRI consumers can also use e-banking service of OBC.
What are the services of e-banking help desk?If the consumers are facing some troubles in accessing duration of e-banking then they can freely contact on toll free number of OBC help desk i.e 18001801235. Even they can also contact on direct customer care number 0124-2340940 as well as for e-banking marketing they can call on 040-27894150, 66319345. Apart from this for other details of help desk consumers can visit on its official website.
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking
- Dhanlakshmi Bank
- HSBC Bank
- UCO Bank
- Mobile Apps
- Central Bank Of India
- IOB Net Banking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- BOM Net Banking
- Canara Net Banking
- Dena Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Net Banking
- ING Vysya Net Banking
- Indslnd Net Banking
- SBH Net Banking
- Sbop Net Banking
- Standard Chartered Net Banking
- Vijya Bank Internet Banking