Standard chartered net bankingWith the immense increase and spread of technology and its advancement has lead to simplify things. Standard chartered net banking and its compressed mode as mobile banking is an apt example of simplifying and customizing banking and transactions according to each and every individual customer. Its net banking is quite easy and convenient to be accessed. A vast range of services related to banking can be availed from anywhere and anytime with standard chartered. It has revolutionized the way of banking due to its credibility and authenticity that creates a completely safe and secure mode to perform banking transactions.
How to register for net banking and mobile banking?Registration for standard chartered net banking is easiest from all the other banks’ net banking registration procedure. It only takes few moments in order to register. However, you can register for net banking in three ways given below:
• Through instant self-registration, you can register for net banking. All you have to do is give details of your debit/credit card and you all set to continue with net banking. It will validate any sending an OTP (one time password) to the mobile number that you have registered with the bank.
• You can also register online for net banking via visiting their official website. You will get a online registration form afterwards you will get your unique ID and password on your registered mail address within the duration of 3 business days from the receipt of the duly filled form.
• And the last way to register for net banking is contact directly to the branch and gets the form and submits it duly filled. Apart from that you can also call on their phone banking in order to request for the form and it will be delivered at your door-step.
To register for mobile banking you can register your request by visiting its branch, official website or ATM. After that bank send a SMS with link and PIN Code by which customers can use mobile banking facility.
What are the features of Standard chartered net banking and mobile banking?The features of SCB net banking and mobile banking are as follows:
• Complete Account information
net banking allows accessing all the updated information regarding savings/current/demat account. Transactions and other bank statement can be viewed on net banking. Most importantly, it saves time that is spending in long queues of bank.
• Fund transfers
Through NEFT/RTGS, VISA credit cards, demand drafts and IMPS.
• Access loan details and pay utility bill
• Online shopping and investment services
• Quickly access after confirmation of last 4 digit.
• It intelligently identifies the previous interactions of customers
• Get details of last five transactions via SMS
• Get printed form of e-statement
Customer care supportCall: 6601 4444 /3940 4444/6601 444/3940 444
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking
- Dhanlakshmi Bank
- HSBC Bank
- UCO Bank
- Mobile Apps
- Central Bank Of India
- IOB Net Banking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- BOM Net Banking
- Canara Net Banking
- Dena Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Net Banking
- ING Vysya Net Banking
- Indslnd Net Banking
- SBH Net Banking
- Sbop Net Banking
- Standard Chartered Net Banking
- Vijya Bank Internet Banking