UCO Bank Net Banking
Lending Rate slashed by UCO Bank upto 0.8%UCO Bank is one of the famous commercial bank of India which began its operation in the year 1943 with the undertaking of India Government. With a widespread presence across the country, the bank has been able to create a huge as well as diversified user base. Their commitment towards assuring customers satisfaction has helped in their successful operation over the years. With the advancing computing technology, revolutionary changes have been taken place in the services provided by the bank. Banking operations were never so easy and convenient as it is today with internet banking.
Public sector borrower UCO bank cut-off its scaling rate up to 0.8% in line with cut throat competition in the market. UCO bank has decreased marginal cost of funds lending rates (MCLR) up to 0.7% to 8.60% for minimum duration of one year, as told by UCO bank with a perception to stock exchange. With the rates being slashed economically, car, home, and other loans connected to MCLR it would become affordable.
The bank has also whittled down MCLR by 0.75% to 8.50% from 9.25% for minimum duration of six months tenure. Apparently, 0.8% points to 8.40% have reduced MCLR for minimum duration of three months time. Banks have automatically turned towards MCLR as their new trademark lendable rate from June before, which completely replaced bottom rate system for their new customers. It is effectively calculated on the minimal cost of borrowing and return on total cash for banks. RBI which ensures reasonable interest rates to customers as well for banks also launched this.
MCLR also obtains to discuss the regulatory sole objective of extracting monetary policy communication alongside lucidity and consistency in the computation of methodical borrowing rates. These rates are revised each month.
Outstanding E- banking servicesUCO Bank has made it more convenient and safer for the users to operate their bank accounts for 24*7 from their home and offices with the help of internet banking facility. This outstanding facility of e-banking proves to be the most convenient, safe and easy way of making transactions. People owning a savings or current account of the bank can easily avail the services of E-banking by making online registration.
Register online for Internet banking service -
The users are not required to visit the branch of the bank to avail the facility of internet banking anymore. Now user registration has also been made available online for the convenience of the users in their busy life schedule. Some of the key steps that users are required to follow include:
• Visit the official website of the bank and proceed to the registration page of e-banking.
• The online registration page for internet banking will open in which the users are required to fill in all the necessary details along with agreeing to the necessary terms and conditions.
• As soon as you submit all these details, you will receive a one time password on your registered mobile number filling which you will be directed to the validation of debit card page.
• Enter the necessary details of your debit card and submit it to the bank.
• A temporary user id will be created and the users are required to fill in the login as well as transaction password.
• This ends your registration process. The users can note down their temporary user id, login password and transaction password for further usage and keep it safe.
Salient features of E-banking:The e-banking service of UCO bank is an effective, time saving and cost saving service for the users. It facilitates the users in numerous ways which include:
• Easy payment of all types of bill including electricity, mobile, gas, insurance premiums and many more instantly is possible.
• Payment of direct, indirect as well as state government taxes can be with ease and convenience.
• Effective online shopping and ticket booking can also be made with this service.
Effective Customer Support helplineFor any kind of support, assistance and query related to the E- banking service of UCO Bank, it offers 24*7 customer support on its toll free helpline number 1800-103-0123. However, the users can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Net Banking
- Dhanlakshmi Bank
- HSBC Bank
- UCO Bank
- Mobile Apps
- Central Bank Of India
- IOB Net Banking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- BOM Net Banking
- Canara Net Banking
- Dena Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Net Banking
- ING Vysya Net Banking
- Indslnd Net Banking
- SBH Net Banking
- Sbop Net Banking
- Standard Chartered Net Banking
- Vijya Bank Internet Banking